Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What is up this fall? Billy's FALL!

Billy was home from school for two days last week because of an injury at school. Bad news for him, but good news for The Adventures of Billy and JJ because he had time to finally add a blog update:

From Billy:
"So, guess what happened in PE? My friend knocked the air out of me and I passed out He was trying to get in front of me to be first in line for lunch. I got a concussion and might have had a seizure....at least Mrs. M said I did (one of his PE teachers). I went to the hospital and I missed two days of school. All of my friends were worried and so was my teacher. I was in the hospital for almost 3 hours."

1 comment:

  1. Egads! What a bummer. Oh, well, not many kids can say they got hurt at lunch. Hope you finally got some food and that you are feeling lots better.

    ReplyDelete