Friday, December 10, 2010

Billy is 8



See these two picutres? What is the difference? The one on the left is the last one taken as a 7 year old Billy...the one of the right is the first taken as an 8 year old Billy. My, how he has grown!
**As a side note, I told JJ to say something behind me to make Billy smile in his 8 year old shot...and without missing a beat, he yelled...'Chicken Poop'!

Here is Billy's account of his last day as a 7 year old:

"Tomorrow is my birhday. Today I am still 7. This is what happened: I had a guy come in and talk to us from Jamestown about Indians. It was cool. Then I had drama after school. And then mom said me and JJ could have McDonalds for dinner as a special treat which was really cool. We had fun at dinner...laughing about something Bevis said that we saw on Youtube. Then we made gingerbread cookies to take to my class for tomorrow. My birthday party is also tomorrow. It is going to be fun. I am excited.

2 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo!

    It is great to be 8. Congratulations and be sure to enjoy it because it only lasts one year.

    Hope you and JJ and Mickey and Minnie have a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. I C AN NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE 8 YEARS OLD. YOU ARE 1/2 OF ANDREW'S AGE. YOU WILL BE DRIVING SOON. AS LAWAYS, I LOVE YOU AND THANKS FOR SHARING!

    ReplyDelete