Monday, January 31, 2011

Snow Day...







Three of them, in fact....so what to do? Go sledding with our buddies!

Here is Billy's report:

I love sledding. Since we got so much snow, we missed school for 3 days so we get to sled a lot. The 'K' hill is great....we try and hit the ramp, and I did 3 times today. JJ did twice and our friends B and EG did too! Now I'm so good at sledding I can sit on my knees and go down. We made a platform at my house with a ramp so we can get a bunch of speed. When I go down the ramp, it is awesome. The fun park of going down the hill is that I spin out of control. It is great.

1 comment:

  1. Super wicked cool!

    I am older than you all, so a snow day for me is snuggling with my dog, a good book, and a cup of coffee. Followed, of course, by a nap.

    I have great fun imagining I am with you guys out in the cold and having fun while I am under my blannies.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete