Monday, May 16, 2011

The Adventures of Billy and JJ turns 1 year old!



And we mark it with the same event as last year....the winning of the Golden Running Shoe trophy by SSES! Billy ran a whole mile and JJ ran 400 meters....after each playing a full soccer game. Yeah for SSES and yeah for Billy and JJ!

From Billy - "My school won this race two years in a row. I think SSES is the best school in the whole city. I chose to run the whole mile and made a pretty good time because I pushed myself as hard as I could....even after playing a whole soccer game!" Mr S. announced over the loud speaker this morning all of our names on the team. He said he was proud of us and that we represented SSES really well."


From JJ -"I am glad SSES won the running shoe trophy. It was cool, we wore our shirts to school today and so did MR. S and Mrs. B (Principal and Vice Principal). That was cool because all the kids in my class saw I had on the same shirt as them and I told them we were on the same team." Oh yeah and I like that we have had Billy and JJ for a whole year because it makes us kind of famous because lots of people read about our adventures."

No comments:

Post a Comment