Monday, August 1, 2011

The Waterpark!








From Billy:
Yesterday, we went to the water park. I did the lilly pads and I only fell twice because I am really good! The wave pools waves were so big when they went out, I could touch in the 5 feet. Outside is where the really big slide is. I beat Mickey going down it once. Inside, I went down all the slides a few times...even the pitch black one (I did that one by myself!) I also did the surfing thing, but I got a bloody nose! We had a lot of fun at the water park.

From JJ:
The water park is really cool. I did everything. I went down the big slides, I did the lilly pads, I swam in the wave pool with no life jacket. And for the first time, I also did the surfing thing at the water park. It was cool, but scarey. I also went by myself on the lazy river. Pie went with me sometimes, but one time, I went all alone! The water park is so cool!

1 comment: