Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Week in Review


Whew...what a busy week we have had....

Monday started off with a surprise visit from Cousins D and J from Ohio. On their motorcycles. What a great surprise, and so funny when they 'revvved' their engines all the way out of the neighborhood:)

Wednesday had us early at school for the first All Pro Dad breakfast...and then back that night for Literacy Night, and a funny story teller! JJ was picked from the audience to help tell a Dr. Seuss story!

Thursday was a day off of school, so we spent it 'mountain biking' on the Rocktown Trails....through the mud!

Also of note this week, Billy and JJ are hard at work with the neighbor kids on a play about firefighters....written in part by Billy. And, for real....two leprechauns showed up in Billy's class this week. Weired things have been going on every since......

And lastly, a funny quote from JJ:
Driving in the car away from the mountain biking expedition, we were all tired and Billy was talking about something to which JJ replied, "I just need a few minutes without your voice right now!" Billy replied, "That is so rude. When I want you to shut up, I am nicer, I just say, 'Lets play the quiet game!"

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You guys are motor men and your sibling rivalry is a hoot. I went on a hayride last night in G- ville with guess who? It was the most fun I have had in years. And I have a message for Minnie - cash the check! You are messing up my checkbook. Hahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete