Saturday, February 18, 2012

Valentines Day Celebrations....





Handmade valentines.....heart shaped pizza and lots of puppy love!


Speaking of love....here is a funny story from someone we all know and love!


Billy had drama practice on Valentines day, so he was staying late. But, I had to pick up JJ at normal time. But, I was running late because I was trying to get Jessie in the car....and she was not cooperating! But, when I say late...not really late. There were still 2 cars in the pick-up line behind me. But, when JJ got in the car....he was M-A-D. And when he gets mad, he gets so worked up to the point of crying. And, so I said, "JJ, it is not that big of a deal...you were not the last person to be picked up....(at which point, a girl we know walked out of school to her car...which was the LAST in line)...I continued....Look, there is Natalie and she is not crying.

To which JJ replied, "Yeah, well she looks really pissed off!"

Touche!

1 comment: