Saturday, April 28, 2012

Alone in the House...and why I could not do my home work

(A creative writing assignment by Billy in two parts!)

Alone in the house:

Today my parents went to the movies and I was all alone. At first I was scared because I heard scarey noises and I saw a black cat run by, but then I started to like it because I went into the attic and it was like a maze of boxes. Then all of a sudden out of the dark came a huge black bear....and it was so cute with its huge teeth and its glowing red eyes. Well, back on subject, I then ran towards it as if it was a teddy bear and I tried to hug it but then it grabbed me (just like Ben Franklin did to lightning), and said 'get in the bag' so I shrugged my shoulders and said, 'What do I have to loose and I jumped in.' Then he sling me over his shoulders....(and by the way, his name is Bob)


Not doing my homework:


Last night I was stuck in a bag that a bear told me to get in so I couldn't do my homework. For Real, but then I had to come up with 10 more excuses for my teacher, because who would believe the thing about the bear:

1) My dog ate it (a classic)
2) Benjamin Franklin mistook it for lightning.
3) A kidnapper took it.
4) Yes, it did grow legs and walk away and by the way, Dad...in your face!
5) My cat sent it to Africa because a zebra wanted it
6) A monkey flew from the sky and grabbed it!

I cannot think of any more because my dog ate my brain.

1 comment: