Tuesday, July 10, 2012

J-Wow! - By Billy

J-Wow is a good dog and we like to play with her. Usually, we wrestle, play soccer, or run. When J-Wow gets going, she is fast. Last time she was chasing me, and then I stopped. Then she couldn't stop and she ran into me and pushed me over. She likes getting in rivers and likes....but she does not like the water to go over her head. But, we think that if we all get in where it is over her head where she would have to swim, then she would get in. We are going to try that soon. ***Note, I think this is about the 4th post from the boys about our great dog. Yes, we love her. We have given her an 'anonymous' name for the blog to protect her privacy. Since she is getting so much publicity, she now needs to wear disguises so as to avoid the paparazzi!

No comments:

Post a Comment