Wednesday, September 5, 2012

2nd grade writing sample....by JJ

JJ's second grade classroom could be like his dream bed room....it is all decked out in camouflage and camping/hiking motif. So, naturally his first writing sample for the teacher was related to the great outdoors...they could write about anything they want....fiction or non. Here is what JJ wrote:
I was hiking the Appalachian Trail and then a copperhead snake bit me. I couldn't get back to the start of the hike, but I had a defibrillator. My dad was there and he had to treat me for shock. And then, along came a Wolverine. Lucky, I am okay.
So, Billy and JJ fans...how much of this is true? He really did almost step on a snake on the AT....after that, not so much! But, as for a writing sample, I am going out on a limb to say, it is pretty awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment