Monday, September 13, 2010

Grandparents Day




And Billy and JJ are blessed with 4 of the best...and 2 'Great' Ones!

In their words:

Mom Mom and Pa - "I love them because they are really great at being grandparents. It is fun when they come visit...but even more fun when we visit them. It takes a really long time to get there, but when we do, it is really fun!" - Billy

Nana and Pop - "I love Nana and Pop. I like their house. They have lots of toys there. I like it when they buy me lots of toys. - JJ

Dutch and Maw - "I like to eat at their house. Maw makes French Toast every time! Dutch plays lots of fun games with me...and I really like to go into his basement" - JJ

2 comments:

  1. JJ and William - you are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE ARE BLESSED TO HAVE TWO VERY SECIAL YOUNG MEN IN OUR LIFE. YOU ARE BLESSED, ALSO BECASUE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL MOM AND DAD WHO MAKE SURE THAT YOU GET TO EXPERIENCE SO MUCH. IS FUN TO BE IN YOUR WORLD. I LOVE BEING IN YOUR WORLD EVERY CAHNCE THAT I CAN GET TO SEE YOU. XOXOXO MOM MOM

    ReplyDelete