Saturday, October 2, 2010

D-E-L-T-A

Since JJ has started school, he is constantly with paper and writing utensil...either drawing pictures (or more likely) putting down a series of letters on paper and asking, 'What does this spell?' The answer is always a made up word, or usually nothing ...because it is a series of consonants so I am unable to sound anything out! But, last week, he came up with a winner! DELTA is what he spelled on his page. His joy at spelling a word is overflowing. Now I am finding pieces of paper all over the house with his word on it....including my birthday card! I wonder if this means he will be an airline pilot...or live in Mississippi!

2 comments:

  1. I think jj is gonna be a writer. How wonderful. Keep on writing and learning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jj is starting to learn to read! i hope the next time, you can rad more for mom mom!

    ReplyDelete