Monday, March 21, 2011

The Polar Rollers











We celebrated JJ's birthday a bit early this year...he simply could not wait! It was held at his current favorite place....Funky's Skate Center...and he designed the theme of The Polar Rollers....his rollerskating team with the Polar Bear as his mascot. (As a side note: he loves Polar Bears because he loved Knut the famous German Polar Bear....we were so sad to hear of his death on the same day as JJ's party.) In addition to creating a t-shirt with the custom made Polar Rollers logo, JJ also created his annual birthday CD to give out to friends. Disney songs were popular this year, as well as Justin Bieber. But JJ does NOT have the Bieber Fever...he only put those songs on because he knew his friends liked them! And instead of cake, JJ requested Polar Bear cupcakes....luckily an easy recipe was found online by Minnie...who is pretty proud of her creation:)

A birthday report by JJ:
"I love to skate so I had my party at Funky's and it was great. I hope all my friends liked it because some of them do not like to skate as much as I do." My favorite part was opening presents and I liked everything my friends gave me. The money was cool! The cupcakes were great and yummy and the skating was so fun, I almost could never stop!"

No comments:

Post a Comment