Monday, April 4, 2011

Disney Report #5 - In Billy's own words





A couple of week ago we went to Disney World and it was fun. My favorite part of the trip was Everest, Tower of Terror and Space Mountain. JJ's favorite part was getting a stuffed animal from every park and playing tag with our friends at Epcot.

We also went to Universal - to Islands of Adventure to see the New Harry Potter land. The Harry Potter ride in the castle (Hogwarts) was awesome but scary.

JJ and I also ran races. I ran a mile and JJ ran a 200 meter race. I ran a mile in 8 minutes and 38 seconds, but they did not time JJ because there were so many kids...but I think he did a good time. We both got medals. We ran these races in the ESPN Wide World of Sports because it was owned by Disney.

I love our Disney trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment