Thursday, May 10, 2012

Our Nerf Gun Battle

Poor Billy....he is home sick from school...but good for Billy and JJ fans because he can blog!

The Nerf Fun battle was very fun. We had two wars, and in those wars we had 5 battles. In war 2, battle 4, I only had a pistol and it was me -vs- three other people. I had a sniper riffle most the the time out. I also used a machine gun and a pistol some of the time. I used 200 rounds!!! So all together, we sued close to 1,000! The whole time, I used eye protection because bullets in your eyes hurt. If you get shot with a bullet out of a machine gun anywhere, it hurts. I wore all camo since I was a sniper. I wasn't wearing a helmet, but I was wearing a camo-hat. One time, I got shot in the head and it hurt like crazy! I had a lot of fun at the nerf battle, even though it was raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment