Thursday, June 14, 2012

BBC 3.0 - The Water Park



We had our first BBC meeting yesterday at the Water Park. We discussed the book Fake Mustache....thus the pictures:


From JJ:
We went to our book club called Boys Book Club. We talked about our stories we wrote and then we played. My story was about the Medieval times. We went on the lilly pads a lot and in the wave pool. We did the sprinklers some and also the body slides. We went on the tube slides alot...expect not the one that is all dark. I will do that next time. We went to the hot tub too and on the small slides. And, we got dip n dots for a snack. The water park is great. I wish I owned the water park

From Billy:
The water park was fun. I played with my friend, 'Dis' alot. We did the lazy river. We also did the water slides. I went as far as you could go (6 Feet!!!) into the wave pool with the waves turned on and I treaded water for 5 minutes. The lazy river was fun. Dis and I did it about 8 times. We were at the water park with Boys Book Club. It was fun. R.S was there too so we played with him some, and Big B too. I got a great strawberry slushy for a snack. My favorite part was the wave pool. I won a lot of tickets at the arcade. We went to dinner with some friends after and it was also fun. The whole day was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment