Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Luray Caverns and the Ropes Adventure Course

Luray Caverns was really fun because we went into the caverns and learned lots of things about the cave. Did you know that at its deepest, its about 345 deep and it takes 120 years for the rocks formations to group one inch? It was also fun because my friend S-Cat came with us.
There is an adventure park there and they had a ropes course. It was really fun but it is hard to explain about it on paper...so I am going to just say it was really awesome. (and look at the pictures) JJ, S-Cat and I all did the course for like an hour or more. - By Billy
Our Adventure....by JJ They had a really cool rope climbing course there. The caverns are really neat. There is a pond inside that has a reflection. It is not that deep, but it looks like it is in the reflection. At the climbing wall you go over lots of obstacles. I loved it. We also mined for gold and I found a big rock that looked like a diamond. But, it was not. I am going to have my birthday party at the ropes course.

No comments:

Post a Comment