Tuesday, February 19, 2013

JJ gets 'Romantic'

JJ had a 'writing prompt' at school the day before Valentine's Day. He had to pick out a handful of the sweetart heart candies with short sayings on them....then construct a story. His teacher suggested that maybe they try and be 'romantic'. So here is what he came up with (the sweetart words I will note in italics). Part 1: Talking to a girl: You are my true love, sweetheart. You are my favorite girl. Will you marry me? Say Yes. Come on, Wink Wink! Doy you like me? Part 2: Talking to Dad: Dad, why won;t you let me marry her? I love her! You told me, Dream Big! I did dad. Part 3: Finding a wife: I found her at the pond. I asked her to dinner. She was so dreamy. We got married. Since that day, we have been happy. I said, hug me BABE! My dad says every day, High Five! We all lived happily every after! So, what do you think.....has he got MAJOR or ZERO Mojo?????

No comments:

Post a Comment