Friday, June 28, 2013

Metabolic Meltdown.....by Billy

Twice now, I have done metabolic meltdown at the WC. It is kind of a class, but it is not in the room where classes usually are. We meet in between the pool and the track where there is a lot of different equipment to use. It is different every time, but what we have done when I went is similar to this: What we do is work hard doing different exercises for 2 minutes. Then we recover for 1 minutes. In that 2 minutes though, you never jog, you SPRINT; you never walk; you SPRINT. And in that two minutes you never rest. You are working the WHOLE TIME. It is a lot of fun, and it really gets a 10 year old like me into shape. It helps me train for the Young Marines PFT. It also helps me with the fitness challenge JJ and I are doing with Mickey and Minnie this summer. I really like Metabolic Meltdown, and I think everyone should try it. Adults and kids can do it. Although I think I am the youngest who has ever done it....or at least I was in the classes I did. I do not know if JJ can do it, but he was at art camp all week so could not anyway. Minnie is going to take me a lot all summer when we are not on vacation. Then in September when I have my next Young Marine PFT, I will improve my scores a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment