Friday, June 18, 2010

A Preschool Graduate with a big plan..a post by Minnie



JJ graduated preschool two weeks ago. Both sets of grandparents were there to witness the event first hand, as well as one set of great-grandparents. We all swelled with pride when JJ's picture popped up on the screen with the question being, 'What do you want to be when you grow up'? His answer..."A pirate"!

Here is JJ's stream of consciousness as to his future life:

I will be a nice pirate. My name will be Tootooga. I will kill bad guy pirates and sink their ships and capture their booty. I will have a big fort on land and tie my cruise ship up there. Then I will be captain of the whole world. And, mom, I will come back to visit you every six years...

What a bright future

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations JJ and thanks for a great report by Billy.

    ReplyDelete