Monday, June 28, 2010

Rocket Launch


On Saturday, we went to my school....SSES an launched my rocket. It went at least 500 feet in the air (or more!). We could not see it at first. We were afraid it was going to hit an airplane! We launced it twice. We were going to launch it three times, but the rocket wouldnt go...we think it was too hot! The first launch almost landed on the roof of the school. We were glad it landed in the field behind. We were all lucky it did not land on the roof! The second time, a part broke off an we looked and looked but could not find it. We are also lucky the ground did not catch on fire because the grass is really dry and humid. I loved launching my rocket!

1 comment:

  1. Great googly moogly! I am running out of words to express amazement, so I guess I better spend some time with my dictionary. Five hundred feet is five football fields high -- amazing!

    ReplyDelete