Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mickey's Pool




The other day we went to Mickey's pool (Editor Note: A pool in a town nearby that Mickey's company built last summer). There is a tugboat slide there that is really cool. There is also a lazy rive there that is really awesome. We went across the lilly pads lots of time and I tried to do the swimming test to go in the deep end, but the lifeguards would not let me finish because they said my backstroke needed work. I did not like that very well. It was a really hot day (102 degrees) and we were there all day, so the bad thing is when I got home that night, I got really sick (Another Note: We actually thought he had a trace of heat exhaustion). I had a great time at Dad's Pool




From JJ - I like the tugboad the best, and I also liked the tunnel slide that was dark red and I even tried the lilly pads. The lazy river was fun and Billy carried me around so I would not drown. Mickey's pool is so fun. Can we go back sometime?

1 comment:

  1. MOM MOM WANTS TO GO THE NEXT TIME THAT I COME DOWN. IT SOUNDS LIKE IT IS A LOT OF FUN. I ENJOY MY BOYS!

    ReplyDelete