Friday, July 9, 2010

Our trip to the Heart of it All!










For the 4th of July, we went to our Mom Mom and Pa's house in Ohio! When we were there, we went to the waterpark with my cousins and we raced on a slide! We also rode our bike in the parade! Me and JJ won a first place ribbon and $20 for the bike decorating contest. I got first place a few years ago too...and I have gotten second place a lot in the parade contest. I have decorated my bike for 5 years in a row!

We also had a lemonade stand and made lots of money. There was a very big street fair uptown. I got on a very scarey ride with my cousin called Pharroh's Fury. It looked like a big pirate ship that went really really really high in the air!My cousin was in the dunk tank and I got to dunk him alot! The fireworks were also very very very very nice!

I had a great time on the 4th of July...except one bad thing. Me and JJ won 4 goldfish at the fair and the next day they all died!

2 comments:

  1. I saw those dead fish. Thanks for the report on all the good fun, though, as I did not know all the details. Granville 4th of July is truly amazing -- I remember bringing my niece there when she was five years old. What memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME! gREAT MEMORIES! FUN TIMES WITH YOUR COUSINS CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete