Monday, July 19, 2010

Separate Coasts



For a few days last week the whole country separated Mickey and Minnie from Billy and JJ. The former were in Northern California while the later at Virgina Beach. Pacific...Atlantic.

Listed are every one's respective top 5 memories from their trip:

Mickey and Minnie
5) Lombard Street
4) China Beach
3) Napa Valley
2) Couples Massage
1) Sonoma County

Billy
5) The comfy beds at the hotel
4) Swimming in the pool
3) The view of the ocean from our hotel room
2) The hot tub!
1) Riding the big waves in the ocean...I LOVE the beach

JJ
5) The hotel swimming pool
4) The condo swimming pool
3) Chesapeake Bay Beach...not the other one where the waves were too high for me!
2) I am glad I did not see any ghosts even though I looked really hard for like 200 of them.
1) Chuck E Cheese especially a ride I got to ride on that went up really high in the air and Nana did not want me too, but I did!

3 comments:

  1. Whoa! There are no "lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer" for this family! Have you thought of starting a list of all the places you go? It would be fun because you have a lot to list. Keep on writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JJ,
    It sounds to me from your list of favorites that you love to swim! Chuck E Cheese is a really cool place too. Owen and Leia always loved to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HAVE NEVER SEEN TWO LITTLE BOYS HAVING SUCH GREAT ADVENTURES. MINNIE AND MICKEY HAD A GREAT TRIP ALSO

    ReplyDelete