Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Campers




From JJ: I went camping at Big Meadows. I liked peeing in the woods and the campfire. I got kind of scared but I liked it. Then I fell asleep and forgot we even were camping.

From Billy:On Friday we went camping. We have an awesome tent. The Easter Bunny brought it to us. It was 47 degrees that night and our tent kept us warm. I was the only person to see a skunk. We also saw about 10 deer and 1 Wild Turkey. We had a lot of fun. We also heard tons of stuff during the night but it did not scare us.

1 comment:

  1. "Saw" a skunk is all you ever want ro do. My dog and I got sprayed once and oh, was that a miserable mess! Skunk spray is oily and, of you think you have smelled skunk before, it is only a sample of what it is like to actually get it on you. Me and the dog bathed in two gallons of tomato juice, which helped, but we still stunk for days.

    Moral of this story: if you ever get a dog, don't let it bark at skunks. And if you ever get sprayed, vinegar is better than tomoato juice.

    ReplyDelete