Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Weather Man




***Pictured above: Billy now posts daily forecasts in our kitchen, complete with the type of clouds expected in H-burg for the day....today, it will be 'Colmulus Contengues' and we will have excellent visibility!***

I have a new phase and it is about weather. I watch the weather channel 24/7 and make my own daily forecasts. I also check other people's weather and report it to them....like my Mom Mom who is in a severe storm right now. My life plan is to go to Virginia Tech and be on the swim team and study meteorology and be the next Jim Cantori!

1 comment:

  1. What a life plan. I love it! You are well on your way to achieving it with your strong starts in school, swimming, and hobbies. Try to practice consistency in your school and swimming - that will build for your future and is the trait that got Derek Jeter his 3,000 hits. Your hobbies are how you test the world and see what is right for you.

    Keep on keepin on!

    ReplyDelete