Saturday, July 16, 2011

Midnight Madness


From Billy:

Last night, Mom and I went to the midnight showing of Harry Potter. It is the last Harry Potter movie ever. We all met up at the bookstore to get some caffeine. Then at about 10:00, we went to the movie theater to get in line. We already had our tickets from online, but there were like 14 theaters showing the movie and the crowd was huge. While the moms waited in line, we went behind the parking lot into a big field and had a huge wand fight. About 11:00, we got in and took our seats. While we were waiting for the movie to start, one guy started yelling, 'Harry' and the rest of the crowd said 'Potter'. It was funny, then he did a lot of the other characters too. Soon after that, the movie started. I ended up falling asleep during part of the movie...but my friends woke me up for the end part. It ended around 2:00PM. I will have to see it again at a normal time to catch the whole movie, but I liked it and I love Harry Potter. We had a lot of fun and we were the first group of people in H-Burg to see the last Harry Potter ever which is so cool!

1 comment: