Friday, August 20, 2010

50 years




We just returned from Ohio where we celebrated the 50th Wedding Anniversary of Mom Mom and Pa! Here are Billy and JJ's thoughts about 50 years....and the party.....

Q: Is 50 Years a long time?

JJ: - Yes, because I am only 5 and when you are 5, one year is a long time!
Billy: - Kind of, but dinosaurs are a lot older!


Q: What do you think you will you be doing in 50 years?

JJ: - Eating Ice Cream and Cake!
Billy: - Living in Mom Mom and Pa's house after I go to Denison!



Q: Do you think you will ever be married 50 years?

JJ:- Well, I am really hoping for 70...and I might as well try for a million!
Billy: - Probably, because I am a great catch!



Q: What was your favorite thing at the party?

JJ: - The fake cigarettes (from the 1960 candy basket)
William: - The rain, I love rain!

1 comment:

  1. THE BEST PART OF THE PARTY WAS HAVING ALL FOUR OF YOU WITH ME TO CELEBRATE. YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER DID A GREAT JOB SO WE COULD HAVE A WONDERFUL PARTY. IT IS ALWAYS GREAT WHEN FAMILIES GET TOGETHER AND ENJOY EACH OTHER. WILIAM YOU CAN ALWAYS STAY WITH US AND GO TO DENISON. WE WOULD BE PROUD!

    ReplyDelete