Friday, August 20, 2010

Open House for SSES



Billy and JJ are off to school in a few days...JJ will go to kindergarten, Billy to second grade. JJ will have Ms. M and Billy Mrs. C. After meeting their teachers and getting all their school supplies settled, here are their thoughts on the school year:

Billy - I hate to admit it, but now I am actually thinking this will be a good year.

JJ - I am really excited about it because this will be my first year at SSES. I am a little nervous too...were you nervous when you went to kindergarten? But Ms. M is really nice and really fun. And yesterday, I only met the girls in my class which I do not like. I hope I have boys in my class.

2 comments:

  1. BILLY, YOU HAVE ALSO DONE OUSTANDING IN SCHOOL. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! WORK AND PLAY HARD. JJ, THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF YOUR EDUCATIONAL LIFE. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU ALWAYS DO WELL, ENJOY SCHOOL, AND YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT LIFE LOVE YOU BOTH AND MISS YOU MOM MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very exciting time, starting a new school year! Do you both get to ride the bus?

    ReplyDelete