Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of school


Billy and JJ had a great first day at school. They both have had a lot to say about their day...here are just a few snipets...

From JJ - 'This was a really good day. SSES is my favorite school. I want to go all the time even in the summer...but not Saturdays and Sundays. Ms. M is a nice teacher and the only time she is mean is when the kids are bad. The only bad thing about today is when I almost got lost in the cafeteria because I was not paying attention to my class. I will not do that tomorrow. I liked school a lot, but I am glad to be home. Can you call the bus and ask them to come early tomorrow because I am so excited to go!'

________________________________________________________________

From Billy - 'My first day was awesome. I think this will be my best year ever. Mrs. C is a great teacher because she is really strict, but also really fun and I like it when teachers are both of those things. The only bad thing is that our playground still stinks!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy to hear that you both liked the first day of school so much. I'm wishing you both a fantastic year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WAS SO GLAD TO TALK TO BOTH OF YOU ON THE PHONE ABOUT YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. THANKS FOR CALLING. YOU BOTH ARE SMART,ALOT OF FUN, AND EAGER TO LEARN. I WILL BE CHECKING TO SEE HOW YOU ARE DOING. BE SURE TO BE NICE TO YOUR TEACHER AND DO EXACTLY WHAT SHE TELLS YOU TO DO.

    ReplyDelete