Monday, August 2, 2010

White Oak Canyon Falls









Yesterday we went on a waterfall hike! It was 5 miles long, and it took us more than three hours. It was our longest and hardest hike ever! We saw tons of neat things....fire roads, people riding horses on a horse trail, some bridges, millipedes and a deer right off the trail. We even saw a lot of swimming holes! This was a great hike.

Editors Note: Joining the family on the hike were Harrison the bunny, Lioney the Lion, and Clyde the Hiking Walrus....all pictured above!

2 comments:

  1. Great suffering zot, men! I turn away from the blog for a week or two and when I return you've lived a whole lifetime of adventures. Whew! Does school start soon so you can get some rest? I, too, flunked my first try at the swimming test to get into the deep end. I kept at it though, and soon was jumping off the high dive and later teaching swimming lessons, so hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI MY TWO WONDERFUL GRANDSONS. I HAVE FINALY FIGURED OUT HOW TO GET ON AND TALK TO YOU. YOU HAVE HAD SOME MANY ADVENTURES. I ENJOY SEEING YOUR PICTURES AND STORIES. JACK IS ANDREW IS STAYING ALL NIGHT WITH TATE. IT IS QUIET AROUND HERE. I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT SEEING YOU THURSDAY. LOVE YOU MOM MOM

    ReplyDelete