Thursday, June 23, 2011

Field Trip #2





Hess Greenhouse and Farm....and The Butterly Exhibit:

We learned that monarch butterflies live about 11 months and fly to and from Mexico in that time!

From Billy: We went to see the butterflies and one landed on me. You put sugar water on your hands to attract them. Bright shirts also attract them, but we forgot to wear one! At the farm, we also went down the 60 foot underground slide, rode the cow train, played on the wooden train and rode the marry go round. Our friends 'C' and 'B' came with us. They are JJ's friends from preschool, but I like them too!

From JJ: I went to Hess's Greenhouse. There was a donkey there. I liked him because I like Eeyore! Butterflies tickle your fingers but the are really really cool. I like when they land on me!

1 comment:

  1. Zounds! I cannot keep up with my writing for the blog because you are doing so many cool things. I really enjoy reading about you because it reminds me of stuff I did when I was your age. I caught fireflys in a jar, too! Keep on doing and keep on blogging. I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete