Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Go Barracudas!






From Billy: Last night I had my 2nd swim meet. I swam the 25 butterfly, 25 breaststroke, 25 freestyle and a relay that was freestyle. It was the first time I ever swim butterfly and breaststroke and I got second place in both! All of my strokes were legal. My team won! The meet got cut short because a very bad thunderstorm hit right after my relay and only 4 events were left. When we were leaving in the storm, the rain was almost hail because when it hit my shoulder it hurt kinda bad. I really like swimming, and it is my favorite sport...but I don't like backstroke!

From JJ: I had my first swim meet last night. I did freestyle. Swimming is not hard. It is fun.

1 comment:

  1. We have new swimmers in our family!Listen to what your mom says to do!Waht an improvement!

    ReplyDelete