Thursday, June 16, 2011

School's Out for the summer!




Both boys had really successful school years, and now they are 1st and 3rd graders! We are already off to a great and busy summer....they will be posting a lot this summer of all of their 'adventures!'

Here they are on the last day of school....playing their favorite game in the ditch at the bus stop....then an action shot of getting on the bus (Billy was very embarrassed that his mom was taking a picture so he rushed quickly out of my lens capabilities!)

Since Billy already wrote a synopsis of his school year....here is JJ's! Also included is a sentence on the first exciting week of summer!

My favrit prt of cidergrtin was reses. My techr was Ms. Mycl. Citdrgrtin was cl.
I wit off the divin bord. My favrit div is the Eoor div.

Translated: My favorite part of Kindergarten was recess. My teacher was Ms. 'M'. Kindergarten was cool. I went off the diving board. My favorite dive is the Eeyore dive!

No comments:

Post a Comment