Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Swim Meet

Last night I had my 3rd swim meet at Ashby. We won again and so far we are undefeated. It's good we won because they are our biggest rivalry. I swam in the freestyle relay, medley relay (fly), 25 butterfly, 25 breaststroke and 25 freestyle. It was not my best meet because my stomach hurt and my times were slower. In between the events, I went over and played dodge ball. The pool was small but they had a lot of land. In the middle of the swim meet, we heard thunder and lightning so we had to wait 30 minutes but that was okay. At the beginning of the meet we heard thunder too so we had a 10 minute delay. After the 30 minute delay we heard some thunder but apparently nobody cared because we kept swimming. I love swim team, it is my favorite thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment